TOPSHOP is delighted to announce Lily Jean Harvey as the new face of the Spring Summer 2017 campaign, launching globally on Thursday, 2nd February 2017.
This season, TOPSHOP embraces a change of direction and casts undiscovered British model, Lily Jean, in the latest campaign.
Kate Phelan, TOPSHOP Creative Director, says, “Finding an unknown girl to call our own is so exciting. Lily Jean has star quality; she’s a real, natural beauty and a completely new face for a new season of fashion.”
Here’s a snapshot of TOPSHOP’s new face:
- AGE: 17
- HOME: Newark, a market town about 20 minutes from the UK’s city of Nottingham
- DISCOVERED: scouted whilst on a swing outside King’s Cross
- FIRST CATWALK SHOW: TOPSHOP UNIQUE September 2016 show
- FIRST TOPSHOP PURCHASE: a Petite jersey dress with red, white, and blue stripes
- FAVOURITE THING ABOUT TOPSHOP: the diversity – there’s something that fits every kind of girl
- FAVOURITE MUSIC: Drake and The Weeknd
- FAVOURITE LANDSCAPE: Japan during the cherry blossom season
- FAVOURITE MOBILE APP: Snapchat
- FAVOURITE FILM: Shutter Island
- GO-TO OUTIFT: jeans, t-shirt, and trainers
Through a series of images and short videos shot in LA and London, Lily Jean models the Spring Summer collection across California’s carefree beaches and on Britain’s urbane streets.