Information collected through the websites may be collected by The Maltings shopping centre (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”) in accordance with this website privacy statement. We treat your personal identifiable details (“personal data”) with respect and integrity, and we will keep your personal data secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws (“Laws”) and the terms of this website privacy tatement. This website privacy statement explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with the websites.
Changes to the Website Privacy Statement
We will post any changes to this website privacy statement on the websites, so we encourage you to check from time to time. Any personal data collected under this current website privacy statement will be handled in accordance with this website privacy statement. After the changes take effect, all new personal data collected, if any, will be subject to the revised website privacy statement. We will of course notify you of any changes where we are required to do so.
In addition to the provisions of this website privacy statement, there may also be additional provisions that apply to certain sections or functions of the Websites, or that apply to you if you are an employee, agent, contractor, or are otherwise employed by the company (for example, provisions relating to your use of technology). Because those additional provisions also relate to your privacy, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the event of any inconsistency between this website privacy statement and those additional provisions, the additional provisions will prevail.
The Personal Data That We Collect About You
The personal data about you which the websites may collect include:
Information collected when you register or update an online profile and/or membership, which may include personal data such as your name, contact details and shopping habits and preferences.
- Information collected when you submit your CV or application to us for consideration of employment.
- The content of electronic forms, messages or comments you submit via the websites, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions, which may include personal data such as your name, contact details and the issues in question.
- Information inputted or submitted to online facilities such as search tools and calculators.
- Personalisation preferences you select as you use the websites.
- Information submitted if you participate in an online survey or competition.
- Your IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other access device) which we may log when you visit the websites.
- You may browse some information-only areas of the websites without providing any personal data (other than your IP address and cookies), however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through the websites if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
How We May Share Your Personal Data
We may share personal data within [the company] companies and with third party service providers. These include professional advisors, marketing firms, postal services, recruitment firms and providers of other related services. We may also be required to disclose your personal data by law.
If we do transfer personal data overseas we will ensure that it is appropriately protected.
How We Use Your Information for Marketing
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We would like to send you offers and promotions which we believe will be of interest to you, both from ourselves and relevant third parties, by email, SMS, phone and/or post. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, you may opt out of receiving our promotional communications by following the instructions below or on each promotional communication. The relevant third parties may only send you offers and promotions by email and/or SMS where you have consented to this. However, if you wish to opt out of receiving offers and promotions from them by phone and/or post, please follow the instructions below or on each promotional communication.
Retaining Your Personal Data
We may retain your personal data for an appropriate period of time in accordance with our data retention policies. Where you ask us to cease sending marketing communications to you, we will maintain your details on a suppression list for this purpose.
Links to Other Websites
The websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
Security and Monitoring
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of the websites. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required). The use of our websites and the information submitted may be monitored by our service providers or our employees for purposes including compliance auditing and maintenance or where inappropriate or illegal behaviour is suspected.
Access to Information
From time to time, the websites may allow you to register to use the websites or sections of them. If you are a registered user of a website, you may be able to access and update the information on your profile in the applicable section of the website, subject to any authentication and authorisation considerations, which exist to protect your security. If you wish to request access to any other personal data which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this website privacy statement, please refer to the “Contact details” section below.
Please contact our privacy officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
- Ask any questions or provide feedback about this website privacy statement.
- Opt-in or opt-out of marketing communications.
- Make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your;
- Information corrected; or
- Make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
- Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.