Hours: 40 Sun-Thurs
What we’re looking for
We want a positive, ambitious and commercially aware Assistant Store Manager to join us and be part of our continued growth. As the Assistant Store Manager you will work alongside the Store Manager to ensure sales are maximized and the performance of your store is the best it can be. You will lead the way in delivering an exceptional experience for our customers, building a loyal customer base. You will work closely with the Store Manager and your team to develop and inspire them to reach their full potential.
We will need you to be confident, considered and engaging, with a real enthusiasm for Oliver Bonas that will rub off on our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Analysing a variety of reports to measure the success of the store and team. This includes sales, ATV, IPR, top sellers, conversion rates and more
- Working with figures to evaluate the store’s performance and identify key development areas
- Leading by example in demonstrating the expectations for customer service levels, providing feedback to your team to deliver this
- Working alongside your Store Manager to motivate your team to consistently deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Supporting your Store Manager with preparing the team’s progress chats and appraisals in a timely manner, carrying out the meetings where appropriate
- Working with your team to develop and support their career progression
- Follow company guidelines for all cash handling including till transactions and cashing up
- Leading the way in making sure the team adhere to OB operational standards at all times
- Making sure your written and verbal communication is clear, professional and in keeping with the Oliver Bonas tone of voice
Key skills needed
- Experienced in retail management.
- Positive, vibrant and ready to take on anything.
- Kind, helpful and considerate towards customers and team members alike.
- Exceptionally organised and a natural multi-tasker.
- Commercially savvy with ideas for how to make the store better.
- Ambitious, resourceful and looking for opportunities to learn more.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits. More details on our benefits and company culture can be found over on our website – https://www.oliverbonas.com/joinus
If you’re interested in applying, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a paragraph about why you think you’re the best person to firstname.lastname@example.org